CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 04, 2010

New Month, New Start

Once again, I am trying to get this blog thing going. My intentions are good, just need to set time aside each day to jot a lines down, or post a pic or two.

So now with the new Gypsy update, (thank you Provo-craft, I love it!), and my latest new cartridge, (Forever Young), I am off to more crafting. I finally got the Bind-it-all, and love, love, love it! Made my first little notebook as a present for my husband. He really liked, and went out and bought me more index cards the next morning so I could make more notebooks. Wasn't that sweet of him.

I will keep you posted of future projects and fun stuff.

Until next time.

Keep smiling, crafting and give all the glory to God.

No comments: